Millenium Airbush (c. 0,73 mm)
Mistake in the description? Report problem
The MIL series is slender body airbrush with a cut-away aluminum handle that has the ability to spray most material whether thick or thin. The PTFE packing can handle water based or solvent based mediums. The MIL airbrush offers versatility with three interchangeable head sizes. This model can achieve spray patterns from fine detail to broader coverage handling light, medium and heavy fluids. The rounded head allows for easy removal of any dried paint with just a pinch of your fingers. See also: Paache MILLENIUM-Set, Sparmax Airbrush SX 0.5D and HARDER / STEENBECK 125533 ULTRA 2-1.
MIL airbrush with size 3 head (.73mm) & cut-away anodized aluminum handle.
• Airbrush Made In The USA
• Three head sizes for any application
• Highly polished & hardened stainless steel needles for long life and reduced clogging
• Solvent proof PTFE needle packing allows spraying of water & solvent based paints
• Removable needle protector for fine detail spraying
• Cut-away anodized aluminum handle
• Chrome plated body
Type: Double action, Internal mix, Siphon feed
Head Size: Size 3 (.73mm)
Fluid Packing: PTFE - Can spray solvent or water based fluids
Air Volume: 20 PSI @ .5 CFM
Air Pressure: 20-75 PSI
Air Inlet: ¼"-20 Thread (Paasche thread) - adapters available
Bottle size: 1/4oz to 8oz bottles available
Spray Pattern: 1/32" to 1-1/2"
Weight: 0.5 Lbs
Finish: Chrome plated body